Though we love robots, we’ve done our best to write out the following legal information in a way that actually makes sense to humans. It covers topics such as:
If you have any questions or concerns, we’re happy to address them. Just shoot us an email to: email@example.com
CoderZ Technologies Ltd. and its affiliate Intelitek, Inc. (the “Company“, “we“, “us” “CoderZ” or “Intelitek“) knows that you (“You” or “User”) care about how your personal information is used and shared, and we take your privacy seriously.
At CoderZ/Intelitek we proactively protect privacy and take into consideration the most recent updates to rules and regulations regarding the collection, storage, processing, and protection of data.
WHAT INFORMATION DOES INTELITEK COLLECT?
The Information we gather from Users enables Intelitek to improve our services and to allow our Users to set up accounts on the Website. In connection with the Website, we request and display some Information to other Users of the Website, which allows Users to identify artists on the Website.
Information You Provide to Us:
• We receive and store any information You enter on our Website or provide to us in any other way. The types of Information collected include, without limitation:
• You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then You may not be able to take advantage of many of our special features.
Information Collected Automatically:
• We receive and store certain types of information whenever You interact with our Website or services. Intelitek automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, Intelitek cookie information, the page You requested, and the media You have consumed (e.g., viewed, played, downloaded, uploaded, and shared).
• Generally, our service automatically collects usage information, such as the numbers and frequency of visitors to our site and its components, similar to TV ratings that indicate how many people watched a particular show.
• This site uses multiple customer experience analytics services. These services help us analyze how visitors use our Website. We do not collect through these services or transfer to such services any personally identifiable Information. We only use these services to record, on an anonymous basis, information such as mouse clicks, mouse movements, scrolling activity as well as non-personally identifiable Information text You type in this website.
What About Cookies?
• Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our site are visited and by how many people. Intelitek cookies do not collect Information, and except as necessary to investigate claims of fraud or other misconduct or as otherwise necessary to track purchases for purposes of calculating credit under our affiliate program (if and when we have such a program), we do not combine the general information collected through cookies with other personal Information to tell us who You are or what your screen name or email address is.
• A pixel tag (also known as a “clear GIF” or “web beacon”) is a tiny image – typically just one pixel – that can be placed on a Web page or in an email to you to tell us when you have displayed that page or opened that email.
HOW DOES INTELITEK USE MY INFORMATION?
The Information You provide is used for purposes such as responding to your requests for certain products and services, customizing the content You see, and communicating with You.
Intelitek may use all of the Information that we collect from our Users to understand usage trends and consumer and customer preferences, to improve the way the Website works and looks, to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, and to create new features and functionalities.
Intelitek may use automatically collected information and cookies information to:
(a) remember your information so that You will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time You visit the Website;
(b) provide custom content, and information;
(c) monitor the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns; and
(d) monitor aggregate usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages viewed.
Intelitek may use your email address or other personally identifiable Information provided by You for promotional purposes or to communicate with You with information about a specific program or feature You have elected to participate in or receive information about.
WILL INTELITEK SHARE ANY OF THE INFORMATION IT RECEIVES?
Information about our customers is an integral part of our business, and we may share such Information with other affiliated and non-affiliated entities which may also include dealers or support providers.
Third-Party Service Providers
We may use a variety of third-party service providers, such as email services to send email, analytics companies to understand our Website usage, and social networking platforms to host our videos. We may allow third-party service providers to place and read their own cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies to collect information through the Website. This technical information is collected directly and automatically by these third parties.
We use third-party services to implement our Website and all of its associated services and features, including (but not limited to) Amazon Web Services (for website hosting and data storage), Pardot (for sending email), Jaco (for session recording), ZenDesk (for customer support), Segment (for app integration), and Google Analytics (for understanding how our Website is being used). Personal data will be used and stored by these third parties solely in context as an implementation services provider to CoderZ and its affiliates, but these third parties will not receive any ownership or have any other rights to access or use this personal data.
We do not allow advertising on our Website, and we do not have the ability to collect your web search history across third-party Internet websites or search engines. However, if you navigate to the CoderZ Website via a web search, your web browser may automatically provide to us the web search term you used in order to find CoderZ. Because CoderZ does not display advertising or track browsing on third party sites, we do not do anything different in response to “do not track” signals transmitted by web browsers.
We use third party payment processors on our Website. By subscribing to our services, You consent to Your information being used by such third party payment processors. Such third-party payment processors will use the information You provide to us, such as Your name, credit card information, and billing address, to process Your orders. Any disclosure of credit card information will be subject the terms of the third-party processor.
Support messages are processed by a third-party site which may allow Users to create profiles and post messages. Other third-party websites, such as our Facebook page and Twitter page, may be co-branded with our name or logo.
Use of these third-party services are completely optional to Users, typically meant only for adults, and governed by the privacy policies of these third parties. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of the third parties for details about how they may collect, store, and use Your personal Information.
IS INFORMATION ABOUT ME SECURE?
Your CoderZ account Information is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You need to protect unauthorized access to your account and Information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer and browser by signing off after You have finished accessing your account
Intelitek attempts to protect User information to ensure that User account information is kept private; however, Intelitek cannot guarantee or ensure the security of User account information. Not even the U.S. government appears capable of securing highly sensitive personal and national security information from unauthorized access, use, and exploitation. Unauthorized entry or use by third parties, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of User information at any time, including your Information.
WHAT INFORMATION CAN I ACCESS?
Intelitek may allow You to access certain information about You through the member dashboard and/or customer accounts, for the purpose of viewing, and in certain situations, updating that information.
The Website is hosted in the United States. If You are a customer or client accessing the Website from the United States, European Union, Asia, or any other region with laws or regulations governing personal data collection, use, and disclosure, that differ from United States laws, then please note that You are transferring your personal data to the United States which does not have the same data protection laws as the EU and other regions.
NOTE TO INTERNATIONAL USERS
By providing your personal data to Intelitek through the Website, You consent to:
• the transfer of your personal data to the United States as indicated above.
If you have any questions, please contact us at: Privacy@gocoderz.com.
* Updated to include changes based on standards in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) to give users more control over their personal data.
Already have an account? Log in