Head of Customer Success
The successful Customer Success Manager is a seasoned leader with deep expertise in Edtech and/or Saas.
We’re seeking a resourceful, creative thinker who’s highly business oriented and familiar with customer success and Support best practices while focusing on innovating in order to achieve the best result for our clients.
This role includes responsibilities for the pre & post-sales activities such as onboarding new customers, managing customer support and customer success, ensuring adoption, retention, and renewals, etc.
You will have a major impact on our future success by being Coderz’s eyes and ears with the clients.
Be at the top by sharing new product releases or content relevant to their business.
Listen to their feedback to help the Product and R&D team innovate new features.
- Manage and scale a team of CSM &support, their daily tasks, and their prioritization
- Develop and mentor the team, as a group as well as individuals, establishing learning and development mechanisms
- Continue to raise the professionalism of your team by assessing existing processes and methodologies, improving them, and implementing new ones
- Develop internal tools and best practices for debugging and analyzing customer issues in a more expedient and efficient manner
- Identify emerging issues, communicate it with the relevant team and contribute to internal and external knowledge base systems as necessary
- Serve as the escalation point, both internally and for customers
- Build and maintain effective internal relationships, specifically with Customer Success Managers and Engineering to help identify, report, and resolve issues quickly
- As a primary liaison, act as a trusted advisor to the client, enhancing the client relationship experience.
- Plan and execute our onboarding process, implementing the CoderZ platform, and providing comprehensive training.
- Provide business insights with aim of improving the client experience through analysis of client data and CoderZ platform usage.
- Provide timely response and resolution to all client inquiries and issues including post-Go-Live support.
- Act as an advocate for client interests, gaining a deep understanding of the client’s successes and challenges, subsequently sharing feedback with all Aquant departments.
- Manage multiple clients’ accounts on all levels: technical, business, support, and product
- Decision making regarding the localization of support services according to opened markets
- Native-level English – MUST
- 3+ years of experience in relevant Edtech, SaaS, or cloud-based companies in a Support function
- 1+ years of experience in leading a Customer Success/support or similar team
- Experience in deploying and using CRM, CS, Ticketing Systems: such as Zendesk, Salesforce, etc.
- Organized and process-oriented with the ability to drive resolutions working with multiple groups
- Ability to remain calm while under pressure while solving issues in real-time with customers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences; technical and non-technical
- Strong analytical skills
- Proactive and comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with the ability to quickly resolve technical challenges.
- Social and team-oriented personality with strong collaboration skills focused on commitment to quality and success.
- Passion for technology and service. Ability to quickly learn new software.
- Experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field.
- Project Management experience in a SaaS company