Crossing the Chasm to Mainstream STEM Education
Implementing STEM To Solve Today's Educational Challenges
The goals of education have moved on from simple knowledge transfer. Our understanding of learning has developed, and society needs students with critical thinking skills.
It’s imperative to stay on top of ways to overcome educational challenges. Read this e-Book to learn how to implement STEM to solve these challenges:
- Crossing the Chasm to 21st Century Learning
- Why STEM?
- What’s Holding STEM Back?
- What Are Your Goals?
- 21st Century Skills
- The Challenges for Today’s Schools
- Making Learning Relevant for Students
- Zone of Proximal Development – Where Students and Teachers Meet
- The Role of the Teacher in Motivating Students for Success
- The CoderZ Difference
- Making Technology Work for Your Environment
- Checklist for Crossing the Chasm to 21st Century Skills and Careers