Social Media & Content Manager
About the job
CoderZ, an innovative gamified education technology platform through which students learn robotics and coding, is looking for a social media & content manager to tell the CoderZ story through different channels.
We are looking for a smart, savvy, creative writer who knows how to communicate messages to different audiences and encourage engagement with your content materials.
This is a great opportunity for experienced social managers to work for a hyper-growing international brand in the Education Technology arena at a super exciting time, when education becomes a gamified and immersive experience.
- 2+ years of experience in managing social media platforms.
- Fluent English [Native – must!]
- Excellent writing skills, from micro-copy to blog articles.
- Creative but also analytical and results driven.
- Lives and breathes social media (FB, Instagram, Linkedin, Tiktok)
- Experience in Education B2C or Consumer Web – major plus.
- Self-starter, high-energy and initiator.
- A friendly & positive person.
- Enthusiastic about CoderZ mission: To bring robotics education to every kid in the world