Senior Digital Designer
As a Digital Designer at CoderZ, you will be part of the design team responsible for using your creativity and skills in a wide range of design projects to create distinctive and memorable content to support a broad range of marketing and business initiatives. Working with both internal and external stakeholders and partners, you will plan and implement design for digital content used inside and outside CoderZ as well as online. You will be responsible for helping to utilize and evolve CoderZ’s brand identity while creating assets for marketing collateral, websites, digital ads, videos, social media campaigns, trade shows, and more.
- At least 5 years of experience working in a professional design environment
- Advanced skills with common design software including Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.). Figma /xd – Advantage.
- Animation skills ( After / animate ) – advantage.
- Excellent communication skills
- Motivation, with an ability to quickly learn new things
- Experience with web design mythologies and workflows. Provide all the style guides and assets for dev.
- Able to direct and coordinate with other internal and external designers/developers/ video editors/animators
- A strong passion and a deep understanding of games -Advantage.
- Ability to manage tasks, multi-task & meet deadlines.
- High level of written and spoken English
- You must be able to present a portfolio of work demonstrating the skills above
- Take ownership of the digital products- creative, design, bring your ideas into the design.
- Create engaging marketing materials and designs for CoderZ (digital and print)
- Design online marketing campaigns for social media such as Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Lead the Design process video production that will share CoderZ products. ( Storyboard, design , work with animators and videos editors )
- Design new web content / landing pages , providing developers full specs and guidelines and oversite the outcome.