Senior DevOps Engineer
Want to be part of the next big thing?
Passionate about Challenges? Coding? Robotics?
This is your chance!
CoderZ, a leading mobile Edtech company, is growing and we are searching for a Senior DevOps Engineer.
CoderZ is an innovative, friendly, and engaging online learning tool.
It provides students between 6th and 12th grade with a strong foundation in real-world technologies with high demand. The ultimate platform for learning to code.
Ideal for both students and teachers.
CoderZ enables students to acquire computational thinking, problem-solving skills, and learn coding as a life skill.
- Mentor and advise the DevOps & QA team
- See the big picture of group tasks in order to make the best decisions about priorities.
- Share knowledge between the team and other teams in the group.
- Discover the technical debt & challenges and assist in solving them.
- Interact with stakeholders outside of the group.
- Work as a part of the team in hands-on development at least 95% of the time.
- Managing complex AWS cloud base products
- Writing automation, deployment, and maintenance scripts
- Interface with various Developers and QA Groups.
- A leader who is able to create a vision for the team and lead people throughout its execution.
- At least 1 years of experience in leading small teams , and want to mentor other engineers.
- At least 3 years experience as a DevOps
- At least 2 years experience with Linux OS
- At least 2 years experience with AWS
- In-depth understanding of cloud environments, and networking
- Experience building CI/CD processes (Jenkins, etc.)
- Advanced Bash/Python scripting capabilities.
- Knowledge of different database technologies (MySQL administration, MongoDB) – Advantage
- Strong communications skills, working side by side with the development, and QA teams
- Passion for education
- Strong background in robotics and engineering.