About the job
The Project manager will orchestrate and lead multidisciplinary projects involving different stakeholders like a business, product, technology, and content writing.
The project manager will be in charge of the delivery on time of the domain under his/her responsibility, communication, and synchronization with other stakeholders, process implementation, tracking, and risk management.
- Lead the definition of the project’s scope, success criteria & goals, major-milestones, risks, and deliverables
- control all the project’s activities and its progress in a result-oriented manner
- Ensure execution of management decisions and priorities – Understands the company needs, and is able to translate the company vision into a project vision
- Interact with internal and external stakeholders: Development, content, Product, customer support, game designers, 3rd party partner/providers, etc.
- organize and lead project status and working meetings
- Communicate clearly and transparently projects status across the organization internally and externally
- Proactively identify and resolve project conflicts – Manage and mitigate deviations from plans
- Continue evolving and developing the methodology together with the rest of the team using a continuous improvement mindset
- 3+ years of proven experience as a project/program manager/PMO
- Can-do attitude mindset, ability to push tasks/projects through
- Ability to facilitate, organize, and coordinate in a collaborative manner
- Proven experience in planning and executing program plans spanning multiple teams and integration points till completion
- Proven experience in process definition and implementation
- Articulate and able to clearly convey messages and statuses. You should feel equally comfortable discussing low-level details with stakeholders as well as executive summary recaps with management
- Technical background with experience in the management of projects/programs
- Experienced in Agile project management & collaboration tools such as JIRA/ Asana/ Clickup/Monday
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification –advantage
- experience in Edtech