Marketing Project Manager
About the job
The Marketing Project manager will orchestrate and lead marketing projects involving different stakeholders like marketing, sales, product, and R&D.
The project manager will be in charge of the delivery on time of the domain under his/her responsibility, communication, and synchronization with other stakeholders, process implementation, tracking, budget and risk management.
- Lead the definition of the project’s scope, success criteria & goals, major-milestones, risks, and deliverables
- Control all the project’s activities and its progress in a result-oriented manner
- Ensure execution of management decisions and priorities – Understands the company needs, and is able to translate the company vision into a project vision
- Organize and lead project status and working meetings
- Interact with internal and external functions: Marketing, Design, Copywriting, Data, Product, R&D, PR, 3rd party partner/providers, etc.
- Communicate clearly and transparently projects status across the organization internally and externally
- Proactively identify and resolve project conflicts – Manage and mitigate deviations from plans
- Develop and implement process methodology with the rest of the team using a continuous improvement mindset
- Measure and analyze key Marketing metrics and optimize to improve results
- Coordinate all marketing related projects, from case studies to product videos, sales decks, press releases etc.
- Work closely with designers, other members of the Marketing Team, and teams throughout the company to initiate and drive forward strategic programs.
- Passion for making an impact through education-tech.
- 2+ years of proven experience as a Marketing project/program manager/PMO.
- Can-do attitude mindset, self-starter, highly organized with positive vibes.
- Ability to facilitate, organize, and coordinate in a collaborative manner.
- Proven experience in planning and executing program plans spanning multiple teams and integration points till completion.
- Proven experience in process definition and implementation.
- Ability to clearly convey messages and status. You should feel equally comfortable discussing tactical details with stakeholders as well as executive summary recaps with management.
- A genuine interest in the tech-marketing world.
- Background, and experience with tools used frequently by marketing teams such as WordPress, PARDOT, Salesforce, Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Optimizly etc.
- Outstanding Communication skills (Fluent English).
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Experience creating and editing video and multimedia content
- Strong understanding of visual branding
- A creative thinker who can execute on big ideas independently
- Technical background with experience in the management of projects/programs
- Experienced in Agile project management & collaboration tools such as JIRA/ Asana/ Clickup/Monday
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification –advantage
- B.A. or above in Marketing or a related field.