As the League Project Manager, you will be responsible for the planning, coordination, communication, and operation of the League throughout the calendar year.
In your position, you will interact with the product, marketing, sales, and support teams, as well as with customers, partners, and volunteers.
• Passion and motivation to create an impact through STEM education
• 3-4 years’ background knowledge and experience in leading technology projects (Background in Esport, Robotics / Coding competition – advantage) such as robotics; coding, or esports events.
• Exceptional ability to project manages, think backward, and plan for results. Ability to identify potential risks and mitigate them.
• Background knowledge and experience in leading technology projects.
• Strong communication skills
• Experience working with multiple stakeholders, both internal and external to the company
• Experience with multiple forms of business reporting
• Excellent verbal, written, and relationship management skills
• Experience in project management tools (Jira, ClickUp, others), excel, and PowerPoint
• Travel to conferences, tournaments, and trade shows (weekends will be required)
•Possess some knowledge of the education (benefit: coding and robotics) market and or have existing professional relationships with tournament operators – Advantage
• Previous employment at a game publisher, tournament operator, or