Junior Product Marketing Manager
CoderZ, an award-winning and innovative gamified education technology platform through which kids learn robotics and coding, is looking for an enthusiastic junior product marketing manager.
As a product marketing manager, you’ll become an expert on our product and audiences, and help produce cutting-edge marketing assets and top-notch sales materials.
This is a great opportunity to join the EdTech industry with a gamified product that helps kids, girls, and boys around the globe, build technological skills that will empower their future.
About the role
- You’ll create, oversee and approve marketing materials, from website pages to campaign ads.
- You will create full-stack sales materials like compelling case studies and top-notch collateral.
- You will partner with our creative team to create jaw-dropping presentations that will win over prospective customers globally. creative campaigns.
- You’ll lead fearlessly and simultaneously multiple projects.
- 1-3 years’ experience in product marketing / digital marketing project management.
- Relevant experience in EdTech / gaming/marketing and digital advertising industries.
- Excellent written and spoken English with a “nose” for a good story and remarkable storytelling capabilities
- A thorough, smart, and creative person.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Hands-on abilities in creating impressive presentations. (video edit – advantage)
- “Work hard, have fun” mentality.
- Connection to our vision of inspiring every learner on the planet to realize their full potential and own their future.
- Junior Product Marketing Manager