Junior Customer Success Manager – temporary position
We are looking for a motivated Junior Customer Success Manager for a temporary position with an option for permanent employment. The key focus of the Junior Customer Success Manager is to implement the Customer Success business by delivering outstanding onboarding support and ongoing education.
The Junior Customer Success Manager will use a combination of self-service and customized materials to onboard customers and partners and respond to resolve customers’ questions and issues.
To succeed in this position, the Junior Customer Success Manager will need to be service-oriented while providing daily support and identifying opportunities to expand relationships with our partners and customers.
- Provide technical product support mainly through email communications via our support console maintaining high satisfaction ratings from clients.
- Support presale process through demo sessions with potential customers
- Maintain account plan’s technical portions. (#users, expiration date, teacher/ org license, etc.)
- Ensure successful pilot projects and product installations. (Demo, free trial, ppt)
- Determine, resolve, and communicate technical and business presales issues
- Managing customer engagement during the customer lifecycle
- Drive customer retention and revenue growth for an established customer base
- Handle high volume of customer contacts through surveys, phone and email each day
- Analyze data to form talk tracks related specifically to where the customer stands in terms of experience
- Collaborating with various internal departments – Marketing, Product, sales, Development, to ensure that they fulfill customers’ needs
- Work towards Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), both individually and as part of a team
- Experience: 1-3 years of experience in a customer success team. Experience in education is an advantage as in SAAS companies.
- Proven experience in working with CRM & Support tools – (preferably Zendesk & Salesforce).
- Self-starter with a desire to learn.
- Values teamwork and clear communication.
- Tenacity in problem-solving and conducting research internally and externally to find solutions.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to change quickly.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal.
- English speaker (additional languages – Advantage).