Front End Team Leader
- Mentor and advise the Front End team
- See the big picture of group tasks in order to make the best decisions about priorities.
- Share knowledge between the team and other teams in the group.
- Discover the technical debt & challenges and assist in solving them.
- Interact with stakeholders outside of the group.
- Work as a part of the team in hands-on development at least 50% of the time.
- A leader who is able to create a vision for the team and lead people throughout its execution.
- At least 4 years of experience in leading a team of 3 or more developers, and want to mentor other engineers.
- Familiar with Front End technologies and frameworks (Angular/Vue, Grunt/Webpack).
- Familiar with software engineering best practices (testing, code reviews, etc.)
- Strong background in robotics and engineering.
- Passion for education