Content and Technical Writer
As a content writer, you will:
- Collaborate with programmers, graphic designers, and management to produce content that accompanies and complements gamified robotic missions.
- Produce content for video tutorials, including scripts and screen recordings.
- Create interactive educational content using Storyline and other authoring tools.
- Review gamified robotic missions and suggest improvements or changes.
- Write or revise supporting content for products.
- Edit material prepared by other writers or staff.
- Work with technical staff to make CoderZ easier to use.
- Create and employ diagrams, drawings, and other visual media.
- Strong communication skills which enable you to explain complicated concepts in a simple manner.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools.
- Experience with video capture/editing software.
- Basic level of html literacy.
- Experience with Storyline (preferred).
- A passion and love for games.
- An interest in Edtech.
- A native English speaker (American English preferred)
- Self-motivated and have a proven record of taking ownership and leading things to completion.
- A team player and fast learner.