CoderZ, an innovative gamified education technology platform through which students learn robotics and coding, is looking for a Business Analyst and Marketing Automation Specialist. In this role, you will make a direct impact on the company activity by delivering valuable insights and analysis in the business performance and marketing domains.
This is a great opportunity to work for a hyper-growing international brand in the Education Technology arena at a super exciting time when education becomes a gamified experience.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to look at the company’s data from a bird’s eye point of view and at the same time get his/her hands dirty with raw data and drill-down analysis.
We’re looking for a team player who wants to work in an environment where you are your best and unique selves, while also belonging to something bigger. If this sounds like your next dream job and you are looking to grow while pushing your boundaries in a dynamic environment, CoderZ is the place for you.
- Own the business performance analysis and data visibility; extract meaningful insights, and deliver impact by directing the company to top opportunity areas.
- Develop and validate the marketing, sales, and customer success-related metrics and models, such as ROI, conversion rate, and attribution model.
- Design and create BI dashboards, reports, and ad-hoc analysis to provide insights and business performance monitoring.
- Analyze and monitor performance, funnels, pain points, and proactively come up with actionable recommendations.
- Own and maintain the Marketing & Sales Funnel data including flows and dashboard setup & maintenance.
- 2+ years of experience as a Business/ Marketing Analyst, working with Leadership with an emphasis on sales, marketing, and customer success performance.
- Excellent hands-on SQL skills – A must.
- Highly business-oriented.
- Razor-sharp analytical skills and problem-solving mindset.
- Experience with BI reporting tools.
- Team player, excellent communicator, and self-learner.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing – Advantage.
- Experience in Education / Consumer Web – Advantage.
- Knowledge of Pardot/ Hubspot Marketing Automation flow and dashboards set-up and maintenance – Major Advantage.