It has been a very busy few weeks and we’ve been hard at work to bring you many new features and fixes. Here are the highlights:
- Blockly categories can now be collapsed to leave you with more coding room. Isn’t that great?
- Blockly can finally be zoomed in and out allowing you to see more (or less) of your code. You can also use the mouse scroller for quick zoom action
- More help, closer to home. Search our Help center from anywhere in CoderZ using the Help widget. Search our support articles or leave us a message
- New and improved Variable blocks making it easier to declare and use variables, while making it harder to make mistakes such as using a variable that was not declared yet
- In the HUD, Color Sensor Red & ColorID values have moved in together
- Timer has moved out (of the HUD) so it is always visible (when applicable)
- No more accidental block deletions! Backspace no longer deletes a block (you can still use the Delete key)
- New A-Mazing missions with all kinds of mazes
- Console auto hides works even better – thanks for the feedback
- TNT now goes BOOM!
- Lot’s of minor and medium bug fixes
Have comments or suggestions? Join the discussion