- Course Progress – now you can choose how missions become available to your students:
- All packs open
- Pack by Pack
- Set by Set
See full article HERE.
- Google SSO – sign in/login with Google
- ClassLink SSO – sign in/login with ClassLink
- Coding Robots course has been revamped and is now called ‘Coding Robots 2.0’, featuring enhanced and improved missions, as well as lesson plans embedded seamlessly in the platform.
- Cyber Robotics 101 lesson plans and teacher’s guide now available in Spanish and Hebrew as well.
- Our new course Cyber Robotics 102 is now available, featuring the fancy new Ruby Robot and new Blockly commands, a physically accurate environment and over 15 hours of content, including embedded interactive lesson plans and a detailed teacher’s guide.
- New lightweight simulation – now when you want to check your code and run your simulation, it loads much faster!
- And in case the simulation still doesn’t load on your computer, we’ve put up a new article with helpful tips on how to tackle the ‘black screen’ HERE.
Want your feature requests or favorite bugs here?
Tell us what they are: firstname.lastname@example.org